Products Care And Maintenance
In order to prolong the life of your SOO SANTAÏ bean bag we strongly recommend the following care and maintenance:
- Keep your SOO SANTAÏ away from any direct heat source including but not limited to fireplaces, flames, candles, BBQ’s, lighters and heaters.
- Be careful with all sharp objects such as knives, tools and sharp corners around your SOO SANTAÏ.
- SOO SANTAÏ are treated to resist powerful UV rays however after excess exposure to sunlight colors may fade, SOO SANTAÏ are designed for outside use, however it is recommended not to leave them outside or exposed to high levels of sunlight.
- Excluding floating SOO SANTAÏ products, SOO SANTAÏ beanbags are water resistant NOT waterproof. It is not recommended to submerge them in water such as a swimming pool nor leave them outside in heavy rain.
- Your SOO SANTAÏ have been treated to provide water and dust resistance. To clean your SOO SANTAÏ use a spray bottle with mild soap and a soft cloth or brush. Abrasive or metallic brushes should be avoided. DO NOT BLEACH.
No returns will be accepted or refunds given for failure to follow theses guidelines. Fair wear and tear over time is to be expected.