- To make it easier, have a friend assist you and chose a space with no breeze so the beans don’t fly around! It can be fun!!
- You will need a paper clip for opening & closing zip TO OPEN THE INNER BAG, our products are designed this way to meet Australian Safety Standards and to prevent children from gaining access to beans and accidentally ingesting them!
- The white inner bag should be placed inside your bean bag cover so the zippers line up. Cut the corner off the plastic bag containing beans, to create a spout but grasp the spout shut until ready to pour.
- Have your friend hold open the beanbags cover and slowly pour the beans into the white inner liner. Don’t overfill, as you will need space to let the beans move when you sit on the bag. We suggest filling ¾ full and then close both zips, turn the bag over allowing the beans to form the shape of the bag, and then try it out!!
- Repeat this process until filled enough and add your desired comfort level. Remove the paper clip once zipped closed and if there are any beans left in your filling bag, tie securely and store safely away from children or pets.
- Then simply relax and bask in your soo SANTAï floating Beanbag chair!
- Beans can be purchased through major retailers such as https://www.walmart.com/search?q=bean%20bag%20filling&typeahead=
The bean filling is an approximate guide only and depending on your comfort level, more or less beans may be required.